Washing your house requires preparation, but rest assured we will guide you and help you prepare your home properly. This includes:
- Covering all non-waterproof items outside. (Ideally, you should move them inside if possible.)
- Turning off all outdoor lights and electricals.
- Keeping all your doors and windows closed.
- Placing towels, rags and other absorbent materials along your doors and windows to catch any seepage.
- Parking your vehicle in the garage or somewhere away from the immediate vicinity of your home.
- Making sure your fuse box is closed and secured.
- Move or cover any non-waterproof items on decks, patios or balconies
- Remove all clothes from washing lines
Before we start, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your property to make sure everything outside is safe and well-protected.
Roof algae removal
Roof moss removal
Roof mould removal
Roof pressure cleaning
Full external house wash
Driveway pressure washing
Patio & terrace cleaning
Pool and pool surrounds power wash
Shade sail cleaning
Deck power wash
Fence & retaining wall pressure washing
Gutter Vac cleaning